Welcome to Peacock Surgery!
PLEASE WORK WITH US TO KEEP OUR STAFF AND YOURSELVES SAFE
We politely request that if you are coming into the surgery, that you continue to wear a mask or face covering
For the latest information click here Latest News
We are open and here for you. We are continuing to provide services as we have been doing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are prioritising delivering of care and services based on clinical needs.
If you need medical advice or treatment, please ring us on 01159580415, our opening hours are 8am until 6.30pm. If you walk into the practice you must adhere to social distancing and wear a face covering (unless exempt). Alternatively, visit the local pharmacy for clinical advice on minor health concerns.
- When you phone, you will be asked to provide some information about your healthcare need. This will help the practice healthcare team assess the most appropriate way to provide your care, which may include a face-to-face consultation and ensure it is provided by the most appropriate person.
- Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients where there is a clinical need.
- For urgent issues or out of hours, you can also call the NHS on 111 or go online to seek NHS advice 111.nhs.uk If you have the NHSApp you can access NHS111 on it. The app is available on iOS and android.
- Appointments are being delivered face-to-face, by telephone, or via messaging to your mobile or computer – the practice team will assess what is most appropriate for you and if you have a preference you can discuss this with them.
- If you have a disability or condition which means you cannot wear a face covering or cannot communicate with someone who is wearing a face mask, or require other adjustments before your appointment, please let the surgery know ahead of your arrival.
Our staff are working extremely hard to provide services and care and we would like to thank our patients for your continued support.
(Site updated 30/06/2022)